Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero, the stars of cult hit The Room, are returning to Bristol with their new film – Best F(r)iends!
After the unprecedented success of the screenings of The Room in February at Redgrave Theatre, Tommy Wiseau is returning to Bristol for four nights and he’s bringing best friend and co-star Greg Sestero with him!
As well as doing two screenings of The Room, the two actors will also be hosting two special screenings (complete with post film Q&A) of their new project – Best F(r)iends.
The screenings will be on the following days:
- Weds 13 September – 7pm: Best F(r)iends – SOLD OUT!
- Thurs 14 September – 7pm: The Room – SOLD OUT!
- Fri 15 September – 7pm: Best F(r)iends – SOLD OUT!
- Fri 15 September – 9.40pm: Best F(r)iends – NEW SCREENING ADDED!
- Sat 16 September – 7pm: The Room – SOLD OUT!
Based on past events, these screenings are GUARANTEED to sell out, so book your tickets now. If there is demand, additional screenings may be added.
- Tommy requests that you purchase some of his merchandise before posing for photographs with him and Greg – he’ll have everything from t-shirts to DVDs to watches!
- Again, if you’d like a photo taken with Tommy and Greg, be sure to buy some merchandise to put a smile on Tommy’s face!
With James Franco’s film The Disaster Artist, about the making of The Room, already garnering awards buzz, now is the time to meet these two icons as well as experience the joy of The Room with a sold out audience.
Location: Redgrave Theatre, 2 Percival Rd, Bristol, City of Bristol BS8 3LE
BOTH FILMS ARE RATED ’18’
(Please make sure you book the correct tickets for the desired performance)
THE ROOM: Johnny is a successful banker who lives happily in a San Francisco townhouse with his fiancée, Lisa. One day, inexplicably, she gets bored of him and decides to seduce Johnny’s best friend, Mark. From there, nothing will be the same again.
BEST F(R)IENDS: When a drifter (Greg Sestero) is taken in by a peculiar mortician (Tommy Wiseau), the two hatch an underground enterprise off the back of the mortician’s old habits. But greed, hatred, and jealousy soon come in turn, and their efforts unravel, causing the drifter to run off with the spoils and leaving the mortician adrift. An expedition across the South West introduces wild and crazy characters through a series of twisted and dark foibles as both men learn a valuable lesson about friendship and loyalty.
“If a lot of people love each other the world will be a better place to live.” – Tommy Wiseau
“The Room” is not a movie IT IS THE EVENT! – Tommy Wiseau